Your Guide to Safety at Tallgrass
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Tallgrass is following all lawfully required COVID-19 health and safety protocols including City of Wichita guidelines and WHO guidelines and will continue to update and revise our protocols to reflect the most current safety standards – so make sure to reference this page closer to your event. Due to variants, event plans and COVID restrictions can change.
CAPACITIES & SOCIAL DISTANCING
- Social distancing will be requested at all times within event venues and we ask for you to use common sense with personal space.
- Masks will be strongly encouraged as of August 1 indoors regardless of vaccination status at all events unless actively drinking or eating. We will update this as updated COVID numbers come in.
CONTACTLESS TICKETING & REDUCED CONTACT
- All tickets can be reserved online in advance. We cannot guarantee a seat if you show up at the time of screening. We will work with you to help if you are unable to reserve online by contacting our team.
- Venue teams will scan guests’ mobile phones or printed tickets. To save paper, you can show your phone or email confirmation rather than printing paper.
- Ticket scanners will be sanitized regularly and only handled by venue staff.
- All venues will have PPE on hand and accept cashless payment options.
STAFF HEALTH SCREENING
- Tallgrass staff is 100% vaccinated.
- There will be a robust volunteer daily check-in protocol, including health screening at event venues.
- Contact tracing for staff will be implemented.
ONSITE VENUE PROTOCOLS
- Sanitizing and disinfecting of high-touch surfaces, contact points, and guest areas will be ongoing during operational hours
- Complete venue sanitizing will be conducted at the opening and closing of each day.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout event venues. Hand sanitizer will contain a minimum of 60% alcohol content as recommended by the CDC.
- All guests (ages 2 and up) will be strongly recommended to wear a face covering, except when actively eating or drinking.
- Guests are expected to comply with all laws, rules, and regulations, as well as any Tallgrass and/or venue safety guidelines (not limited to the above), and to act responsibly and sensibly at all times.
GUEST HEALTH ACKNOWLEDGMENT
By entering a festival venue, you are confirming that you and all persons in your party:
- Currently do not have COVID-19 or have not been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- Are not experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Are not under any self-quarantine orders
- Guests who cannot confirm the above criteria must not enter an event venue. If, at any point during their visit, a guest does not meet all of the above criteria, they and their party may be asked to leave the venue.
- By entering an event venue, you acknowledge that you understand and will abide by all health-and-safety requirements.