This is a seasonal, contract position where you will maintain and host the festival’s late-night lounge for filmmakers and VIP guests and assist with the filmmaker’s needs.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Host the late-night lounge for filmmakers
- Make sure the lounge is stocked with snacks and drinks
- Help filmmakers and VIP guests arrange transportation with our transportation team if needed
- Close down the late-night lounge each night, making sure VIP guests are safe and the space is clean and locked.
- Availability to work the entire week of the festival during the evenings/late nights, 9 pm to 5 am
- Ability to exhibit consistent follow-through and can work under time constraints
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize, problem-solve, and multitask
- Basic first-aid skills
- Ability to work effectively alone and with a team
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Be organized and detail-oriented
- Have strong problem-solving skills
- Have the ability to adapt quickly
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm during stressful situations
- Possesses an outgoing and friendly personality
Timeframe and Hours
This is a contract position for the week of the Tallgrass Film Festival, October 5-8, 2023, position will be full-time in the evenings and late at night during this week.