Your Guide to Safety at Tallgrass
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Tallgrass is following all lawfully required COVID-19 health and safety protocols including KS State Department of Health guidelines and CDC guidelines and will continue to update and revise our protocols to reflect the most current safety standards – so make sure to reference this page closer to your event. Due to variants, event plans and COVID restrictions can change.
CAPACITIES & SOCIAL DISTANCING
- Capacities will be reduced at all events and venues following Cinema Safe Protocols. The state of Kansas allows 100% capacity.
- Social distancing will be required and enforced at all times within event venues.
- Masks will be required indoors regardless of vaccination status at all events unless actively drinking or eating.
CONTACTLESS TICKETING & REDUCED CONTACT
- All tickets will be reserved online in advance. We cannot guarantee seating if you show up at the time of screening. We will work with you to help if unable to reserve online by contacting our team.
- Venue teams will scan guests’ mobile phones or printed tickets. To save paper, you can show your phone or email confirmation rather than printing paper.
- Ticket scanners will be sanitized regularly and only handled by venue staff
- All merchandise stations will have PPE on hand and accept cashless payment options
STAFF HEALTH SCREENING
- Tallgrass staff is 100% vaccinated.
- However, there will be a robust volunteer daily check-in protocol, including health screening at event venues
- Contact tracing for staff will be implemented
- Proper use of masks and, when applicable, face shields and gloves will be required
ONSITE VENUE PROTOCOLS
- Sanitizing and disinfecting of high touch surfaces, contact points and guest areas will be ongoing during operational hours
- Complete venue sanitizing will be conducted at the opening and closing of each day
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout event venues. Hand sanitizer will contain a minimum of 60% alcohol content as recommended by the CDC
- All guests (ages 2 and up) will be required to wear a face covering, except when actively eating or drinking, which is only permitted in your ticketed seat
- All guests will be required to provide necessary information for contact tracing purposes
- Guests are expected to comply with all laws, rules and regulations, as well as any Tallgrass and/or venue safety guidelines (not limited to the above), and to act responsibly and sensibly at all times.
GUEST HEALTH ACKNOWLEDGMENT
- By entering a festival venue, you are confirming that you and all persons in your party:
- Currently do not have COVID-19 or have not been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- Are not experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, including:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Are not under any self-quarantine orders
- Guests who cannot confirm all of the above criteria must not enter an event venue. If at any point during their visit, a guest does not meet all of the above criteria, they and their party may be asked to leave the venue
- By entering an event venue, you acknowledge that you understand and will abide by all health-and-safety requirements.